- Frame & Forks checked for alignment
- All bearings including headset, bottom bracket, and pedals checked for free movement and adjusted externally as necessary
- Any work required on the bottom bracket or headset requires higher service level
- All bolts & fasteners checked and tightened to correct torque
- Brakes and gears tuned/adjusted and serviced (Change of cables and brake pads requires higher service level)
- Chain, Derailleurs & Cables lubrication
- Wheel checked for damage and wear get reported (Too true wheels requires higher service)
- Tyres inspected for wear and tear and inflated to correct pressure( Change of tyres or inner tubes require higher service level)
- Bicycle MOT 32 Point Safety Checks
- Parts not included
Service-A “Standard Service”
Please see below Description for details about Standard Bike Service
- Please pay more attention to your order address which must match your delivery address.
- Please enter detailed information about you.
- Items will be sent the same or next business day after payment.
|Type||Item||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Info|
|Standard||Bike||£25 - £30||3 - 5 days||Available|
|Express||Bike||£40 - £60||1 - 2 days||Available|
|Standard||Accessories||£5 - £7.5||3 - 5 days||Available|
|Express||Accessories||£7 - £15||1 - 2 days||Available|